Friday, February 17, 2012

Chiaroscuro, The Circus:

I've been thinking about working in a series lately. I've never really done that with my art other than in my photography while in class. It was an idea suggested by Jan Faul, and as much as a series sounds uncomfortable to me I think he has a good point about my trying it out. He has a lot of good points generally.

I've also been thinking about drawing again. Just me, some paper and a pencil. I haven't sat down and drawn anything in a while which is kind of a shame. I really love how my chiaroscuro came out, but it was so time consuming I haven't tried to do another. Maybe drawing more will help.

The only thing I seem to be thinking about art-wise lately is the circus so I'm starting there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Negative criticism welcome as long as it is friendly!