Sunday, May 20, 2012

Featured Artists:

Please repost the link my blog to any artists who have been featured in it. I would love for them to know how much I enjoyed viewing their work! Feel free to leave comments as well. Hopefully the artists will see them!

I have tried to include the name of each artist before their work, but I didn't catch all of the artist's names as I was taking photos until I realized I'd like to keep up with them. If you know the name of an artist I have posted please leave it in the comments so I can add it, also feel free to add your/their space numbers and floor if you know it so others can find them at Artomatic 2012 or even artist's websites that link to the artwork. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Negative criticism welcome as long as it is friendly!