Thursday, January 28, 2016

Artomatic 2015:

One of my favorite things at Artomatic this year was Raymond Baccari's music instruments. I find myself thinking about them regularly. Raymond totally redefined music for me in one installation. I have always wanted to be able to play an instrument but after trying violin as a kid my confidence hasn't been very high in that department! Now I know which instrument I really want to play! Matilda was fun for all ages. I met a family through our mutual love of her unique sounds. I highly suggest checking out the videos Raymond has posted on facebook (click his name above for the link) to hear them. 




I love Yelena Rodina's whimsical cities. I wish there was an interactive exhibit where we could walk around 3D versions of her creative and imaginative surreal buildings. Her use of color is soothing while still being striking. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Negative criticism welcome as long as it is friendly!