Saturday, June 9, 2012

Artomatic 2012 Artwork, Part Six:

I decided to make a post about some of the darker art I've found so far at Artomatic in honor of Zombie Prom being tonight (6/9/12)!

Henrik Sundqvist's work is some of my favorite at Artomatic. With a birthday that is nearly Halloween and dad who is a doctor it's no secret I'm into anatomy and skeletons. Not only does Henrik's artwork look awesome the frames are very interesting. I can't wait to check more his work out online, I was so intrigued by what I've seen at Artomatic!


Kirsty Little's work is versatile yet cohesive. I found myself really interested in the different mediums she uses.















Ashley Linder's Apocalypse installation is pretty interesting!





 Cynthia Sheppard's Illustrations are pretty awesome! Not only zombies, Cynthia has vampires and other dark creatures in her Artomatic space!


I love texture work especially in paintings so Andrei Trach's work caught my eye. Take a look at the description below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Negative criticism welcome as long as it is friendly!